Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Hello 2014

It has started 2014. We are on the second day of the year. 
2013 is gone but it left me with many memories and lessons learned.  I am as well one year older and one year wiser.  I managed to keep some of my year resolutions.  
We are in a new year I have as well made a new list of resolutions a shorter list.

Resolutions of 2014
1. Draw more
2. Get into shape (was doing well last year but injured myself and could do much for more than half the year)
3. Be more positive 
4. Don't let my insecurities hold me back
5. Don't allow others to hold me back
6. Get a part-time job 
7. Succeed 

I'll update my blog more often since I finally entered into the current century in my phone.  I finally got a smartphone and an iPhone indeed.  Oh the many accessories I can buy for it.  I got sidetrack for a bit there.  With my phone I downloaded the blogger app and I will be able to post while I sit with my mom when she gets dialyzed.  

Oh smartphone accessories lol how I am a gadget lover.
*cough* 
Let's get back on track

2014 what new adventures shall you bring me.  I look forward what this year has in stored.  This year will be better. 

Music video of the day Piano Man the song that is playing right now on the pandora station I'm listening to




No comments:

Post a Comment