Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Bird into a Lizard WHAT?!!!

Birds do not turn into lizards if they eat a lizard.
Just doesn't seem possible.  The theory of macro evolution seems a bit far fetched.


That is all I have to say for today.  I can't get into details about macro evolution because I know too little about it.  

I had an 1 hr and a half conversation who was at the science center basically a non believer if Isaac Newton theory of gravity and Darwin's theory of evolution.  I believe in both Newton and Darwin.  I guess there are still people who don't believe in that this day in age 0.0
This person really shouldn't have gone to the science center half of the museum deals with evolution.  All his opinions were based on what he had learned on the internet.  The internet is full of non researched articles based on opinions. Oh people the internet isn't always the best place to learn things.

Falling In Love by 2ne1 playing on pandora

No comments:

Post a Comment