Saturday, January 18, 2014

Drawing Doodles and Oodles

It shall begin!  I will challenge myself I will not get better if I don't practice.  
I like to draw and the career that I studied is based on drawing.  I do not want to animate per say but I do want to be part of the creative side of it.  I have not given up on the idea of working in a studio one day.  Things don't always go the way you plan them but just because there are bumps in the road that temporarily obstruct your path all you have to do is find a way around them and get back on the path. 
I have been drawing but not as regularly as I should.  I do not work (I really wish I did) but I take care of my mom who has many needs.  I am really busy despite the fact that I don't work between going to dialysis with my mom, taking her to appointments helping her with things she can't really do which is basically 85% of the things, taking care of daily house duties and running errands I don't really have time to myself.  
I do draw but not as I used to.  I honestly probably draw sadly once a month.  Lately I have forced myself to drop what I'm doing at since there housework is never ending and just starting to do things that I want to do.  I have made a schedule and so far it has been working.  
I have started drawing regularly but I have to say I am rusty and that is frustrating.  I have been having a hard time drawing since basically I have had to start from the beginning.  I have decided that I will post my drawings once a week on here just to keep myself on check.  Even if they are horrible looking drawings.  I am hoping that halfway through the year I'll be back to where I was or even better.  I have a lot of ideas that I want to draw on paper but because of the lack of skills I have not.  
Here is to not giving up :)

This one was something I drew a couple of years ago a quick study.

This is what I drew 3 days ago :/

I shall improve.

Side note I agreement with Lauren the writer for the Viciously Sweet blog The Secret Life Walter Mitty is inspirational or just a reminder to pursue your dreams.

This is what is playing on my pandora
Uprising by Muse




No comments:

Post a Comment