Tuesday, June 9, 2009

picture editing

This is my mommy :D it's a picture taken sometime in the early 70s

I need to edit this picture but I am not really good at fixing pictures since I have mostly just used photoshop for coloring my projects.
The picture is pretty damaged as you can see....well if you click on it and enlarge it you will clearly see that it is creased there is paper stuck on in and the area that was exposed to light is faded. I am going to try my best to fix it.
If anybody has some tips I will gladly appreciate them. You can just leave a comment.

well this is my second post for today...I didn't want to make the other post any longer :D
as in every post that I have posted there is always a video this second post is no exception and here it is enjoy

this is freaken awesome....I wish I could make drawings like this one. This guy is awesome an artist named Felipe Massafera and he is making a painting of one of my now favorite characters of the Justice League Zatanna

2 comments:

  1. oooh...
    i like that drawing of zatanna that is amazing.
    My suggestion for your mom's picture is to "despeckle" some of the paper fuzz and to use 'levels' at first
    then use color hues and contrast.
    but i'm def. not a professional :)
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete