Thursday, June 18, 2009

Girls just wanna have fun!

Oh yeah so the 80s...seems like it was an interesting period. Even though I as born in the early 80s I don't really remember much of it... but I do remember seeing some of the most awesome movies of the 80s in the 90s. Yep yep since every tuesday I have been going to the theater I go to Kmart and Target right after hahaha...well it's just right there so why not go. Target and Kmart always have this rack of movies for $5 and of course I look through it. You never know what treasures you might find in there for cheap. I looked through the rack and I found Girls Just Want to Have Fun wooo!!!
Yep yep I saw it I grabbed and I bought. Now I have added to my little collection of girly good 80s movies :D
I moved up from one movie to 2 :D



Lets see what else I find in the rack next week :D


woo and here is the video of course the famous song Girls just Wanna have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment