Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Meep Meep Meep Meep

Today was kinda uneventful.....well I lie lol it was a good day. Tuesdays normally starting the month of May through the summer my bro and I go to the theater every week to watch the summer movies. We missed going to weeks in a role so we are a little behind but, we are catching up :D. hahahahaha since we don't like going when there is crowds and roudy children we go on tuesdays and for the first showing of the day. We finally got to see Terminator Salvatio. I got to say it exceeded my expectations is was pretty good....ahahahahaha we managed to go see it on the last week in which the theater we go to will show. Since ths is probably the last week the movie was moved to a smaller room. Oh man since the room was smaller the sound was louder hahahaha I almost went deaf in there. I was sitting near one of the speakers. It was so lound that the room vibrated it felt like I was in some type of a ride hahahaha. It was fun :D Next week will be time finally to go see Up :D and in 3D.

hahaha back in February I was teaching myself how to cook since I didn't really know how to besides carne asada and eggs...I actually took some pictures of the food I made hahaha to keep record of my accomplishments. I found them a couple of minutes ago...I know there are more I wonder where they went.


um yeah there was nothing really to eat besides shrimp appetizers lol so yeah that was my dinner one night


I think these are just pics of food I already knew how to make lol
I tried to make my food look pretty


there is fish actually buried under that pepper believe it or not. That was the first time I made it.


oh yes it is carne asada but I didn't know how to make rice and that was the first time I made rice and was not sticky nor it looked like pudding....... :o thank the lord for rice cookers

OH OH OH
just for the heck of it I scanned my ticket to see Terminator :D and here it is
:D I just like posting pictures. It makes my blog look more festive :D Don't you think? Since I haven't really explored how this site works I am still discovering how to change the look of my page.

okie dokie it is time for the video
so it was the first video that popped up when I went to youtube :D
I saw it and now it's stuck in my head and I keep watching over and over cause it's cute and funny so you can watch it and het it stuck in your head as well :D

No comments:

Post a Comment