Sunday, June 14, 2009

Lakers Win

I had no idea that the Lakers championship game was today. I don't keep track of basketball nor any other sport. As I was heading home from going out to buy brake fluid for the car I saw several people in the street corners wearing their Lakers shirts and screaming out at the passing by cars. As well all the crazy drivers are driving down the street with their Lakers flags not really putting attention to how they are driving just screaming out of their cars and honking their horns. Well at least it was a happy occasion to many, with all these problems that our country is having and little joy is nice to have.......but then there are a lot of people who do stupid things....what is the purpose of burning cars and breaking windows?!?!?!?!
As I got home and parked the car I noticed that I heard a really loud TV but I didn't not figure out where it was coming from. By the time I reached the top of the stairs to the apartment I live in I saw that the game had been projected onto the side of a liquor store. I had to rush and get my camera to take a picture. hahaha so below is a picture of the projection that I took from where I live.
hahahaha yeah the picture is a little crappy my camera doesn't have night settings.....I have bad luck with buying electronics even if I research them to see if they are good not not. You can always click on the picture to enlarge it not that it looks any better lol.







I need to carry my camera with me more. I have seen so many interesting things and when that happens it's the day that i don't carry my camera. I am going to buy a cheap little camera and just keep it in my car in case I see anything interesting.

Ok so here is another youtube video and once again it's the first video that caught my eye on the main page. This video is by this guy named Shane Dawson it's a video blog. He has some pretty funny stuff. Anyways this is the latest one up right now which posted yesterday so yeah... I just spent like an hr watching some...yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment