Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My World Cup Fever has ended or has it? *dun dun dun*

World Cup season has ended last sunday to be exact. For an entire month my daily schedule revolved around the world cup...yep I would wake up at 5am to watch most of the time to start watching the games. I almost saw all the games 64 games with the exception of few because waking up at 5am was to hard to do everyday. None of the teams I was cheering for won but it was nice to see that a new country managed to win the World Cup. And yep even though the competition is over I am already making plans for the next one in 4 years :D ...well more like I have ideas. I am planning to save up so I can go for 2 weeks to Brazil and at least to go see 2 games :D...hopefully I'll be able to go :D or at least if I don't get to go to the games at least just to go to Brazil and watch the games there. Well if I start saving now it will be possible to go. Some dreams do come true if you work hard.

It's a week late to write this ...should have written this sooner but anyways
Congratulations Spain for winning the World Cup your hard work paid off....and Paul was right




The bidding for the 2018/2022 World Cup has began it actually started early last year. The US is in the running and in the FIFA website there is a list of the countries that are in the running to host the World Cup. If anybody who reads my blog is interested in signing the bid to host the World Cup in the US there is a website you can go to and sign. The website is official and has been announced even on the tv the site is Go USA Bid I am not sure for how long this will go on but if you are interested then you can visit the site that I have provided the link to.

Paul the Octopus predicting the Spain to win the World Cup I thought I should post this video up :D along with the official World Cup Song Waka Waka by Shakira


No comments:

Post a Comment