Thursday, July 22, 2010

you just can't go wrong with Johnny Depp

Johnny Depp woo...
My Johnny Depp Movie collection is growing I have added 2 more Johnny films to my collection Crybaby and Benny and Joon. Crybaby was the first film that Johnny made where all his roles after that were of that strange nature and Benny and Joon one of his best movies ever.



I had never watched the entire movie of crybaby until I bought it. I didn't remember anything of it since I the time I had watched it I was pretty young so when I did finally end up watching it it was a complete surprise.



Wow that movie is so strange its awesome.
It makes me think in a way its some weird twisted version of Grease yet it is not based on Grease. It's one of those movies that you must see rather than to read or hear from someone to tell you about.



Benny and Joon is a pretty cute movie and since the first time I watched it as a kid I loved it. Finally many years later I own it and took me a while to find it (I don't really do online shopping). Of course it is also one of those partially strange but that only makes the movie better.



It also has some pretty creative was of cleaning and cooking. Anyone who has seen it probably remembers how he makes grilled cheese...Got to say that is pretty awesome.



Well basically any movie whether its good or bad if Johnny Depp comes out in it only makes it better :D He is nice to look at and has a pretty good acting skills.



Since I couldn't link the actual video of the song....Here is 500 miles by the Proclaimers the soundtrack song to Benny and Joon

2 comments:

  1. i need to watch these movies.... lol i kinda want to try to make grilled cheese sandwiches the way he made them

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yeah you need to watch em...lol I know I want to try it too but dont want to get cheese stuck on it lol

    ReplyDelete