Thursday, July 29, 2010

Finally submitted one shirt design :D

Okie Dokie
After I had been planning it for a while I finally submitted one shirt design to threadless.
I always wanted to make some designs into shirts. It's my very first time trying this. I have to say even though I am not standing in front of several people making a presentation about my design it is still a little nerve wracking to know what people have to say about. Please be kind hehehe.
It is a simple design but fun :D I had fun working on it it was an idea that just randomly popped in my head at the spur of the moment. At least this time my idea didn't pop up while I was showering. For some reason most of my ideas come while I shower or when I am fast asleep and suddenly something comes to mind and wakes me up and I have to write it down.
Well here is the link to my Happy Juice Shirt Design. I just need for my design to be approved and then for people who see it to vote whether they like it or not. Anybody can vote so feel free to take a look if you like :D

This song never gets old its awesome
Ramones

2 comments: