Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm Back

WOW IT HAS REALLY BEEN A LONG WHILE ....HAHA I NEGLECTED MY BLOG

So I my hand is fully recovered now. Yep I've been continuing to work on artsy stuff and the never ending job hunt. Nothing new there. hahahaha I've been re teaching myself how to watercolor again...it's getting there. I am also working on a couple of designs for costumes a photo shoot that my friend is organizing. Yeah it's a bit challenging but fun especially since it is something new that I am trying out.
Yeah.......
So I like to watch movies from different parts of the world and tv shows is the same thing as well as music. Yep Yep I do have my two American shows that I love Heroes and HOUSE of course and which as well I don't miss lol if I do I watch them online later; but yep I have the Korean drama that I am watching as well....It's almost over :( it only will have 16 episodes. Anyways right now I am a little obsessed with a Korean drama called You're Beautiful it's a bit of a teeny bopper drama I guess but it's cute and funny every episode makes me laugh pretty hard. My friend Ana (I will refer to her as Captain Banana in this blog in the future just cause its funny :D) and I watch it diligently :D we watch it when it first comes out and then we later read the recap of the episode which posted here since we don't understand Korean and later when the episode is subbed we watch it one more time :D
Captain Banana and I already have the ost and we are waiting for the pigrabbit plushie and pog like things and stickers to come out hahaha yeah we are a little crazy lol but we have fun with it.
So yeah :D below are pics of the drama and some videos :D
Enjoy :D













hahahaha their silliness to promote the drama


No comments:

Post a Comment