Sunday, November 29, 2009

Computer Viruses

Ugh why do people create computer viruses. I really see no point to it. I spent half my day yesterday getting rid of a virus on my computer and in which I thought I had succeseded ( that doesn't look like the correct way to spell that word ha) but just discovered it's still there and I am annoyed.
Seriously what is the point? Just to make money or mess with someone you don't like are not very good excuses. Well in general there are no excuses, no reason to create them. I give you props you guys are smart you have the knowledge and the imagination to make them why not use that to make something more useful. I mean come on don't you want to show off how creative you can be without worrying that you might end up in jail. Look at these things for example, someone Japan created a cell phone camera lense. Someone created a waterproof key chain vocabulary book (actually I am starting to think this waterproof vocabulary book is pretty neat especially since I'm willing to learn more languages I can write down my vocab on it and not have to worry about it if there is water around since I am pretty clumbsy) and a air conditioner spray that is useful when you go out and it's really hot. Ok these might not be the most awesome and impressive inventions but they are creative and useful to people who use it. The point is that it's a better your for your imagination and knowledge.
So come on people show the world what better things you can think off :D
sigh now to continue trying to get rid of that sucker.



since I always palce a video :D here it is....somehow I feel like I have posted it before hmmmm... if I did that's okay it's a cute video.

In the spirit of nerdiness, computers, and star wars here it is.
Who wouldn't want a little army of dancing toy R2s :D
here is a video I found on youtube of just that :D

2 comments:

  1. why do people make computer viruses? it's totally not nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sigh...dunno they need to find something better to do

    ReplyDelete