Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I UPDATED MY ANTI VIRUS!!! :D

D:
I just had a birthday this past Friday. I have reached the age that I feared for ages D: We at least I am still in my still in my 2os but you know after 21 there really isn't other things to look forward excitedly. At 15 or 16 you look forward to being acknowledge as a young adult; at 18 you get to buy your lotto ticket, vote and buy cigarettes legally and at 21 you get to be able to to to over 21 places and drink alcohol legally after that it's just all about having to worry about money and how do you plan to live the rest of your life whether getting married or staying single or having kids or not...Well there are other things to look forward to everyday there is a surprise. I guess it's just living day by day and welcoming surprises that may come.
hahaha yeah I shouldn't be so negative about that #
Life is full of surprises.
So within the end of this week....well hoping I finish by the end of tomorrow or Thursday I will actually be posting something I actually created....well based on something that was previously created by someone else. :o shocking!
hahaha since I am not confident at all in my artistic abilities even though I did study animation but technically I have always liked more as I've said the production part of it...anyways I will be posting it up and hopefully later on I will post more of my creations up in the future haha......yeah I hope I do.
hahaha anyways what I am making right now is a geeky lol but cute. ..... hahaha and yeah its fan art but it is fun to make it just for the sheer of making something.
I feel all shy writing about it lol.
Catain Banana you will get to see it soon. I', pretty sure you have that guess on what it might be. You will see soon.
Yay and yes I have updated my anti-virus :D I can use the internet again :D
hahahaha I really needed it for my reference haha.










hahaha found this....well more like Captain Banana found this and hopefully it works since its a an animated gif image :D
hahaha a small scene from the Korean drama hahaha one of the characters is imagining TK doing that lol


hahaha this song is stuck in my head and look it has a sing along :D

Yusun:
나는에 집착하는 드라마 얘기 hahaha 이메일에
너무 귀엽
지 않았더라도 나는 일부 팬을 위한 예술에 들 어 재미있는 친구와 나는
내가 바라는 잘
보내게 포옹

Yusun sometimes I wonder how well those free translating sites translate what I want to tell you.

SO HERE IS A VIDEO OF A SONG THAT IS STUCK ON MY HEAD ENJOY AND SING ALONG :D

6 comments:

  1. oh Vero you're not old, you are fabulous.
    -Lauren
    i have the hardest time leaving message on here!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see the finish product on what ur working on. sorry i made you get a little sidetracked from ur project, to make that drawing. he was happy and grateful when i showed him the card, well unfinished card cuz i didn't get the chance to write in it, lol. but he told me to give it to him when they come back to cali so we can write something on it. :D thank you again vero for doing that favor. i <3 u

    boo the gif didn't work....lol that scene is funny. lol oh no now i have that pirate song stuck in my head

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol no worries it was fun to do especially since i put in the pig rabbit lol which he won't get but we will lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol yup, i was kinda thinking of explaining the purpose of the pig-rabbit to him. should i?

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol it's funnier if he doesn't get it lol
    dunno it's up to you :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lauren lol I don't know why it hates you

    ReplyDelete