Thursday, November 26, 2009

Finally Done

:D I'm finally done :D I made my own version of
these caricatures of the characters of the Korean drama You're Beautiful :D




of course I had to add in Captain Banana (Ana) since she is a fan as well :D
Ana is on the left Pig Rabbit in the middle and me :D
hehehe it was fun to do
but all things must come to an end
:( the drama as well ran it's course as well it aired its last episode today of 16 episodes.



Well here is the a video of the last parody they did :D
HAHAHA
you can tell they enjoyed working on this project now don't you wish all jobs were like that to enjoyable and fun.


WELL SINCE I TOOK A LITTLE BREAK TO WRITE THIS I SHALL GO BACK TO MY FAMILY SINCE IT'S THANKSGIVING

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL
BE SAFE AND ENJOY WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS.



No comments:

Post a Comment