Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 Part 1 Being Grateful

2012 finally ending and so many things have happened this year.  For me this year has been more balanced with both good and bad unlike last year.

First, I must say I am grateful for all the good and the bad things that have happened this year.  The bad has taught new lessons and shown me how strong I can be.  These bitter events have made me mature more and taught me to make better decisions.
Second, I am grateful for the people have continued to stay in my life.  I say thank you to my friends and family who have continued to stay with me through the good and the bad.  They have given me great memories this year that helped me bare with the bad ones.  Memories that have helped me to keep me sane.  I have greatly enjoyed the time I have spent with all.
Third, I am grateful for the people that I have met this year whether it was a brief meeting or see them on a regular basis.  You have made an impact in my life in some way.   Many of these meetings even if they were brief have given me a moment to smile and something to think about.  I say thank you.
Fourth, I am grateful for all the fun things I got to do this year some of of these things have been probably a thing of once in a lifetime.  I am grateful for being able to share some of these events well majority of these events with people I care about greatly.  This year I got to see the space shuttle Endeavor passing by in the streets, had lunch at the exclusive restaurant 33 in Disneyland, seen so many of the artist that I like, got to see the Midnight showing of Batman The Dark Knight Rises, going on a mini hike to Malibu Creek, attending Evander Holyfield's birthday party and many other things.  I have great memories of these events which bring a smile to my face every time I think about them.



 Fifth,  my health.  What can I really say I am glad that even despite I gotten sick a couple of times and this bothersome acid reflux that bothers me a bit often, I have had good health.   I am grateful to have my health.
Sixth and last but most important, my family.  I am grateful we are still together that despite my mom's chronic illnesses that make her have to be in the hospital often I am glad she still continues fighting.  I hope we continue to stay together united even if we take different paths that we keep in touch always.

I like this song makes you want to party and popular this year it's Usher the song is Scream





2 comments:

  1. Whenever I'm upset about something I always try to jump straight to Gratitude. It's not always easy but necessary I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes because in reality if you think about it there is no bad where good doesn't come into play later

    ReplyDelete