Saturday, December 29, 2012

Almost 2013 but not quite

2012 will soon be gone forever but not quite yet.  There are still 2 days and about 2 hours left. A lot of things have happened this year it has a been an eventful year for me.  It is not time yet for me to bid my farewells to the year nor say what I am grateful for i will leave that to another post :)
I had said that I was going to post more often but things got in the way in these past few weeks that prevented me from being able to clearly think of what to post.  My mom had to be taken to the hospital and had back surgery which had the whole family quite worried.  She is recovering right now and has to be away from home for a couple of weeks.  This was the 1st Christmas that she spent away from home and this will be the 1st New Year she will not be home either.  It will be okay as long as she recovers. 
Things keep getting delayed but as long as I keep at it they will be done sooner or later.
2 days left for the year to end I have to get my resolutions in order and get ready for the New Year.  I say that 2013 will be a better year than 2012 :)
Terrible tragedies have happened this year the theater massacre and the shooting of all those innocent children in the elementary.  My prayers go to the families it is not fair that innocent people have to die when they have done nothing wrong.
Changing the subject on a lighter note  I can say I am grateful to this year 2012 has been eventful.

I think this is a good song LeAnn Rimes the song is Life Goes On

No comments:

Post a Comment