Monday, December 3, 2012

Madness!

AAAHHH! lol I feel frustrated I have been trying to draw I love figure drawing and I haven't done it in a while.  I started once again today using a book I have from a Museum that has some photographs of what looks to be Greek statues and boy am I rusty.  In a couple of days or weeks I will eventually start getting back on the right track.  I got to say that I do feel jealous of some of the people I know that are where they want to be.  Who I have seen the progress they have made throughout the years.   At some point I had made a lot of progress but since I stopped because of insecurities and lack of time I have since started and stopped like a car stalling.  It is only my fault for letting those insecurities take over me but right now I am trying my best I will get there.  Where there is a will there is a a way!  I need to as well not let what some people who are negative to tell me otherwise.   People who tell you that you can't achieve certain goals or tell you how to live your life are just bitter.  These people are people that have given up on their dreams just because something has gotten in the way.
I have confidence :D 
Wow I feel better after writing.



Since I was feeling a little antsy earlier this song seemed to fit my mood
This is a song that many know I wanna be Sedated by the Ramones


No comments:

Post a Comment