Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Yay Comic Con

YAY COMIC CON HERE I COME
:D on Thursday I head out to San Diego for comic con and will be back by Monday. I feel a little guilty going because I have bills that need to be paid urgently and I'm taking off for a little vacation and fun time. Well I can't help it I bought my ticket last year and hotel reservations were made in January. Oh well not going to spend money besides food thank god for subway :D
Yep comic con woo!
of course you are at comic con one you see those security guards dressed and storm troopers and see so many booths with comic art and artists selling their stuff and all those ppl dressed up as their favorite superheroes :D
Woo this year I will dress up and I am excited hahaha. One of my friends has created a bat girl outfit for me and she has made herself and poison Ivy outfit and made for another friend accompanying us for the first time a Harley Quinn outfit. It's going to be so much fun

I attempted to see what I would look like as bat girl using my batman photo editing program :D as you can I was unsucessful :D mainly bc it only has clip art from the Dark Knight go figure.



Oh yes before I forget Lauren here is the picture of the lollipos that remind me of ya :D




:D in honor of Batman and comic con I have found the 1960s opening to the Batman show

2 comments: