Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fun projects ahead Yay

YAY,
I have planned out some projects to do in the next year to come....some that I am personally doing and one that is a friend of mines and I will be participating in.
It's so hot right now.....
in truth right now it is 5:11 in the afternoon but when I post this it will say it's sometime around midnight....oh wait 1 am I think...yeah I started to write this late at night but decided to save it and just go to sleep....hahaha I really just had written about 2 lines.
I should be working creating some drawings right now but since it's a bit hot my palms are nasty and sweaty and pencils are slipping from my fingers. Since at this particular moment I can't really do what I actually want to do I'll just post this blog.
Well in the near future I will be working on 2 projects...my senior film which I don't want to work on hahahaha some t-shirt print designs (which I am working on and hope that they come out well :D I need a little money) and the photography project for one of my friends...well I have started working on that the pre production stuff like research and formulating ideas.
I don't want to animate :( I want to produce I have putt off that dream for so long and made a big detour. I just want to go to film school already hahaha

Oh this week I remembered our dear ex actor JOAQUIN PHOENIX
he is such an awesome actor....why did he have to quit to be a "rapper" :O
He did several amazing movies like Gladiator and Walk the Line and he suddenly decided to become a singer and quit being an actor. I have to say after seeing that interview he did in Letterman you could tell there was something wrong with him. I wish he comes to his senses and goes back to being an actor because being a rapper he is not cutting it.
Yeah I found a video on youtube of him rapping in some club or something....yeah...there is no words to describe how bad he sounds.

We want this Joaquin



Not this Joaquin



here is the video where he is rapping it's just plain wrong...Hope that he quits rapping for the sake of peoples ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment