Thursday, July 2, 2009

I don't know what to title this entry

Man it has been a long week I have had so many things to do and still have so many things left to do that I don't want to think about it. Right now I in my mind I am screaming in frustration but on the outside I look cool as a cucumber lol
Anyways........
Sorry Lauren I actually went to go see Transformers on Tuesday. I got to say the story was a but weak it could have been better. The animation made up for it. If it makes you feel any better I did not go to see it for Shia.
Oh yeah so my knee has been acting up. I have an old knee injury from when I was a cheerleader in hs (-_- why oh why did I cheer for that school) anyways It was the birthday of my friend Yang and we went ice skating.
Since I have not really ice skated and I did not want to hurt my knee more I only skated the last 30 minutes that we were there.....well if you call what I did ice skating lol. I tried to avoid it as much as I could but I still did a little bit. The trooper of the that day was the birthday girl since she has not fully recovered from her knee injury and was skating like a pro hahaha. Go Yang!
LOL I am just a wuss since I am so accident prone I hurt myself all the time I just wanted to avoid going home in crutches lol.










I think you can tell which one is the birthday girl in the above picture. That was after ice skating when we all went to go eat Argentinian food.



and here is a video of Johnny Depp with David Letterman
You just got to love Johnny.....He is so freaken awesome :D

3 comments:

  1. Not the Shia!
    Okay you are forgiven.... but if I catch you at another one, I may have to make you watch an indie film to make up for it. They're like the carbon credits of movies.
    In fact come and see the one Im going to write about today with me....500 Days of Summer. it will be smashing.
    and yes Johnny Depp
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. also your website like never wants to accept my comments... they tell me I'm illegal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha
    I haven't actually watched the trailer to the movie are talking about. I'll check it out.
    hahahaha It tells you that you can't post comments lol how odd

    ReplyDelete