Thursday, July 9, 2009

:/

Ha....... I am bored and tense
this week has not been so good.....well I think the up side is that tomorrow I will go earn me some money...well this weekend.

anyways I watched the memorial on Tuesday for Michael Jackson on tv.
I tried to get tickets to go because my mom wanted to go but despite signing up with 2 email addresses I did not manage to get any. I got the email......
I had some hope I would get them and when I saw the title of the email I thought that I had gotten the tickets but as soon as I opened it I saw that I had not gotten them.



those who signed up to get tickets know what email I'm talking about.
Oh well I wasn't a big fan I did like some of his songs but at least someone else who truly was a fan got the tickets.

I have seen the New Johnny Depp movie. It is good I have to say. You can't go wrong with Johnny. It is a must see. Johnny can make any movie an amazing movie



here is where my week turned sour...... yesterday morning my bro received a call from his mom to tell him that one of our cousins had been murdered the night before (to those who don't know....my bro and I have different moms)
I still can't believe that my cousin is gone. It feels like this is a joke and that when I get the opportunity to go to Guatemala he is going to to be there with his big smile.
RIP Marcelino I will miss you. I will never forget how sweet you were to me when I went to Guatemala.

here is a music video that I found of a song that is a bit old but its a good song

6 Underground by Sneaker Pimps



2 comments:

  1. i didn't get tickets to the mj thing either...
    but on a more important subject
    i'm so sorry for your loss
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete