Friday, November 30, 2012

You say what about body language?!

I have to say the study of human behavior Psychology can be very interesting.  A cweouple of days ago well possibly like two days ago I saw on the Steve Harvey show about the body language of women and oit made me curious to look more into body language.  Well basically I mostly just found the most popular body language questions people ask good enough I guess.  What I found was how women act when they are attracted to a  man, how men act when they are attracted to a woman and how to tell when someone is lying.
I'm sure many get curious about this and so I shall post the links up if you get curious to know

Lying

cosmo's explantion of men's body language

Men's Health on Women's Body Language

I have to say it makes you think.
One in particular stuck to my mind which now Im gonna feel even more awkward about... ha if it was  guy I found attrctive well go ahead but leann that close to me when I am nt interested just gives me the chills eek and now knowing what is in their brain is even creepier.

It was fun to read so if you want to give it a try there you go.

I need to write some fun post hahaha I need to install photoshop to this computer and get a mouse for it so i can make some doodles and post em up :D

Incubus is awesome i believe its one of the best bands ever.  Here is some Incubus for you the song Talk Shows on Mute

No comments:

Post a Comment