Friday, November 16, 2012

Mineral Mystery

They say curiosity kills the cat....well I'm not a cat and I am very curious.  When I get curious about something I normally don't stop till I find out.

So here it goes.....

I went to Malibu Creek State Park on the 13th ...a nice place to go hike at.





As I hiked along looking and taking in all the scenery one thing greatly called my attention something that I really wanted to find out what it was.


I found a mineral and since this past Tuesday I have been wondering what kind of mineral it is.  hahaha yes I sometimes obssess over random things that I want to know what they are.  I have looked online I have posted on twitter asking and no one has responded yet :p
It would be totally awesome if someone would tell me what kind of mineral it is.


The king of minerals as well wants to know what he is he has sought o know his real identity j/k I was just bored and played with the pic of it on my phone.

hehehehe yes I am a very silly nerdy geeky woman who likes to know things

One of the most awesome No Doubt songs Sunday Morning I miss the style of music they had before No Doubt is not the same anymore









No comments:

Post a Comment