Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The curse of repelling technology

I forgot when but for about 3 weeks I did not have access to the internet due to the power cable of my router dying. For about 3 weeks I couldn't get the reference I needed for a couple of things I am working on ha. This week on Sunday I was able to finally have access to the internet but today the curse continue. Today is Wednesday 3 days after being able to finally use the internet, When I was about to vacuum my room as soon as I turned on the vacuum there was a power outage or so I thought. So I figured it would be back in a while. I walked to the kitchen and saw that there was electricity and that it didn't go out out bc if it would have then the microwave would have gone crazy and would have to reset the time. I walked back to my room and nothing turned on I walked to my parents room and nothing turned on I walked to the bathroom and plugged in the dryer and it did turn on I went to the living room and half of it didn't turn on and the other half did. The ceiling lights all work but half of the plugs in the house don't haha
sigh. Right now I temporarily plugged in the computer using a loooong extension into the bathroom while I print out and apply for a couple of jobs....um yeah I wonder when technology will cooperate with me haha. I think it's a sign that I should start living like the way people live when there wasn't any type of this technology. Back in the days of how Laura Ingalls live in Little House in the Prairie. Sadness

Well It is a bit late But Happy New Year! :D

I was listening to the Blue Album by Weezer in the part of the house you are able to use electricity in ha

No comments:

Post a Comment