Saturday, December 19, 2009

I feel yucky

:(
sadness we are a week away from Christmas and I have gotten sick. I still have things to prepare and food to prepare for that day. I have sneeze attacks and a runny nose sore throat and watery eyes and of course I have no energy. Just making my bed this morning (well more like the afternoon ha I stayed in bed for a while sudafed makes me sleepy) felt like it was the most difficult thing to do. Good thing I haven't gotten a fever. Ugh I was planning to go out with some friends tomorrow but I might have to take a rain check. Ugh I hate my immune system it's kinda weak I get sick pretty often.


hahaha this is just cute


yeah couldn't find another video to put ha

1 comment:

  1. That little kitten made the fact that I'm at work okay... I wish my cat did that.

    ReplyDelete