Wednesday, January 20, 2010

:/

So it's raining right now.....well not at this particular moment but it has been. It's nice when it rains I just don't like the cold or the thunder that comes along. Wow our climate has really changed to the point of having Tornadoes in California wow. Who would have thought that would happen here....well I guess people have hahaha like in the movie The Day after Tomorrow. I am not sure if my last sentence made any sense. We had had pretty good weather while the rest of the country was freezing now it's our turn. Even though the weather is not as of severe but there are dangers of having mudslides in certain areas because of the previous fires. For those of us who live in LA and have pretty much lived here the entire time and have not experienced any other type of severe weather this is like a catastrophe...ok well not a catastrophe but severe weather it is funny though. Earlier today I was amazed of how hard it was raining and ran to the window to see the rain ha. My mom saw my amazement and she was like you should go to Mexico now there you can be amazed hahaha I think I rather not go to any place where the weather would be extreme I like the weather we have here in LA.
I just noticed the time ha it's almost 8pm.
Anyways yeah I am here at home writing a post instead of doing what I told myself I was going to do. ha after I finish writing here I'll work on the t-shirt design I have in mind. I gave myself a headache thinking of the design hahaha wow that is how much I was using my brain. Hopefully when I finish it I can sell the design to this one site that buys the designs and sells them. The have pretty neat shirts I like the t-shirts from there they have some pretty clever and random designs.

ha I just heard Sum 41 on the radio wow I haven't heard them in a long time. What happened to them lol are they around and I just have been in the dark? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment