Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Sketching Week 4, 5, 6

Craziness all around.  Despite saying I was going to draw more I have not been able draw often but I have done some drawings.  I should really date my drawings though I don't know when I drew some of these.  They are a incomplete but seems it is becoming easier 



I have also been correcting some of my old drawings so I can scan them and color them on photoshop 


I have several other projects on the works but they will take me a while to finish them.  
The older you get the more responsibilities you gain.  Life is easier the younger you are.  Well even things become more difficult to accomplish there is still no excuse to give up.   
 
By the end of the week I'll have more drawings and I'll be caught up.  I will make sure that the pictures of the next drawings don't have a shadow casted over them

Lover to Lover by Florence and the Machines 

No comments:

Post a Comment