Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Oh February!

Yep I didn't post anything in the last 3 weeks.  I have been extra busy 

There were so many appointments that I had to go to on top of my volunteer work on Fridays and going to dialysis with my mom on Tuesdays Thursdays and Saturdays.  The days that there were no appointments I had to catch up with errands.  It was an exhausting month.  The little time I had to myself I didn't really want to do anything.  This is why I didn't post anything.  



This is what my schedule really looked like.



During this crazy month of February I did manage to escape and have a day to myself.  


I enjoyed a day at the Page Museum and ate a little cafe that I had wanted to eat at for a little over a year.  Wow was it nice to enjoy a day to myself. 

Now that this month seems to be less hectic thus far I'll be able to post more.

Jello by Far East Movement 



No comments:

Post a Comment