Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 The year of Awesomeness

I can feel it this year is going to be a good year :D
Just like every year I have made my resolutions I am pumped up and excited for 2013 especially since it includes the day of my birthday 13
I have basically made 13 resolutions/ wishes and here they are

  1. MewVentures make it successful (I am behind already I need those programs for my computer eeek...it's ok I'll make it)
  2. Start doing volunteer work once again as often as i can
  3. Get all my stories down on a storyboard 
  4. Be more social 
  5. Get into shape 
  6. Draw more 
  7. Go back to school
  8. Try harder to obtain what I want 
  9. Not let my insecurities get the best of me 
  10. Try new things 
  11. Run some sort of a marathon
  12. (secret :p)
  13. Buy my business name  
Time to get working on make these things happen :D

I hope it is a great year for everyone .  May it bring you great happiness


This is the song Billionaire by Travie McCoy Ft. Bruno Mars  who doesn't likes Bruno Mars


    No comments:

    Post a Comment