Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Twitter

Yep back to writing on here after a long while. I can't even remember when was the last time I wrote here or what I wrote about. I didn't bother to check either I just came straight to post a new entry.
Oh man so I have a twitter account now....well I think I had it for a couple of months but never really used it till now. haha I began to see how many celebrities have a twitter and use it and so I added some....hahaha I found it neat haha it feels like I am a step closer to meeting them. It is interesting the things they write and amusing when they are utterly random. Randomness is awesome. I have a friend who is from the other side of the world so our communication is mostly by e-mails but I found her on twitter and its awesome I can send her a message and she will gets it by getting an alert on her phone and she can respond to me right away. It is awesome it's like sending a txt message to another country...well I guess it is while using a 3rd party and free of charge with unlimited txt plan :D
The only problem is that there is a 16 hr difference so the only time to be able to message each other would be starting around midnight here until I go to sleep which is like 1 or 2 am. lol I guess my only excitement about twitter is being able to communicate with her in real time... oh and since I suffer a lot from insomnia I can just write a message to my page and not bother anyone unless they set their phones up to receive messages that I write at anytime.

OH YES TODAY IS CINCO DE MAYO!
Since I am part Mexican and damn proud of it! I say

HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!








in honor of Cinco De Mayo here is a traditional song called De Colores

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoy twitter so. I'm still afraid of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol you are afraid of twitter hahaha
    I'm just afraid of the Beiver fans on twitter they are crazy!

    ReplyDelete