Saturday, February 7, 2009

=^_^=






Today is saturday what can I say
I am at home and currently it's 9:36 pm
Well...oh yeah I forgot that I was going to post some pictures of the parade I went to for the Chinese New Year's celebration....
It was pretty fun. I went with two of my long time friends of almost 10 years, friends that I would never trade.
Wow I got to say lots of Chinese dragons were brought out in the parade hahahaha.
I am just making this pretty quick
today I was happy that I didn't have such a boring day. Man I really do need to find work :( how come I haven't been hired anywhere sadness.
Well today I went to circuit city. Since all circuit citys are closing down then there is a line you have to make just to go in (well at least at the circuit city I go to) I waited about 10 mins and by the time I got in I discovered that there were no converter boxes for my tv anymore. Oh well I eventually went to radio shack to buy it there... Anyways like a little kid I went to the game section and I found the game that I had wanted to buy for about tw omnths or so. I am such a kid I bought my game and when I went home I went straight to play it. :D hey it's saturday...for the moment the weekends I am using them to relax so there is nothing wrong with lounging around like a sloth those days. During the week it's differentI do all my job hunting and other things that I have to do those days.
Yay monday I finally get to go do my taxes I hope I get a nice amount so I can pay all my bills up to date and get my car a tune up...hoping that the goverment doesn't tell me that I owe them money.
This entry has no structure hahahaha I am once again just writing randomly oh well as long as I get my point across.
Man I am obsessed with my game right now just like a little kid hahahaha. I don't play games too often but right now I am pretty sure I will get hooked on this one :) and I am so happy that I can keep the Japanese voice overs since I can't stand the English ones... no offense to the voice actors it's jsut that I am really used to the Japanese ones
:D I am happy I got to find it at Circuit City and that it was 30% since it's closing down



and here is a video for my game

No comments:

Post a Comment