Friday, January 30, 2009

Back again

Well let's see if I can actually keep a blog without getting lazy and later just not writing on it :)
So my job hunting still continues. I went today to go get a job application at a hotel in Westwood. I have to say it Westwood is really nice. Well I hadn't been in the area in a long time since when I visited UCLA for a school field trip. Anyways I hope I get the job it is a nice schedule and decent pay. The hotel is pretty nice and not too big. It will a nice change from the two previous hotels that I have worked at. Big hotels :o can be very hectic and i would like to work in a hotel with slower pace this time.
I actually don't know what else to write hehehehehe.....
ugh tomorrow I will be going to the Chinese New Year's celebration in Chinatown. Let's see how it will turn out. I missed out on the year of the rat celebration last year and now I will have to to wait another 12 years to be able to see the celebration of my year :)
I found a translator from English to Korean let's see how well it works

Yusun:
안녕, 난 모든 걸 잘 돌아 와야에서 근무하고있는 스튜디오에 갈이며 여기에서 일하는 스튜디오 희망
귀하의 블로그를 읽고 난 너에게 말하고 싶었을 :)
하지만 그건 내가 갈 때 어떤 방법을 사용하여 블로그에 지침을 걸 알아내는 데 한참 걸렸거
영어 I JunKi 때까지 나는 당신이 나에게는 하나의 링크를 보내 한국의 블로그를 읽고 번역할 수있는 사이트를 발견

Amy:
나도 다시 에이미 그래서 우리가 다시 함께 난 정말 희망이 제대로 번역되고 잘 작동 되니까 당신이 그리워요
어디로 사라진거야? 난 당신으로부터 한동안 소식을 못들었어하고 계속 연락을 가르쳐 줬어
부끄러운 부끄러운 :p

hahahaha I really wanted to write something in Korean.....well at least translate what I wanted to say into Korean hahaha.
yep but that is pretty much it what I have to say. I'll try to post some pics tomorrow of the parade.

tata

No comments:

Post a Comment