Monday, June 8, 2009

Updating my blog just for Lauren

Wow I hadn't realized that it had been 3 months that I had not updated my blog. I thought it had only been a month hahaha. If it wouldn't have been for chatting with Lauren and the e-mail from Yusun I probably wouldn't have come to update it. LOL actually I have been meaning to for a while but would always forget.
Quick recap on what has happened these past few months
March:
I don't remember it's too long ago lol I think it was when two of my friends and I were planning to make our own star wars costumes for comic con and later decided that it would have too costly for this year lol
April:
I don't remember either besides going to play paintball which was awesome and painful at the same time :D probably was the best day to go since it was kinda chilly but not too much where I was able to stand all the layers of clothing i was wearing.
I will place some pictures here like 1 or 2 lol the rest are on my facebook and myspace :D both in the paintball album and the injury album :D
man those bruises last a while I am glad that when I got shot in the butt this last time I went it didn't bruise
I am a masochist for paintball :D
May:
May has been my most eventful month. First I went to the Woodbury graduate dinner which my friend Judy invited me to and then later that evening we went to the animation showcase in which the animation students show their animation projects (sigh when am I going to be able to show mines and graduate....lol).
The following day I woke up at 5 am just so My friend and I could get good seats for all the people who were going to see Judy graduate....man it was well worth it we got several seats in a very good spot. after graduation we went to go eat and later we all went bowling

Wow that was not a short recap....I shouldn't let so many months pass by to update this lol

Right now the most recent things that happened was that a few of us got together at Judy's house and had a mini bonfire if I can call it that :D she has like a portable fire pit thing :D lol everything happens at her house hahahaha
anyways it was fun we talked we played this one game for hrs in which we had to guess how it was played but it took us that long to figure it out hahahaha and then later we told ghost stories. Right now I got a little obssesed with looking for ghost lol so now I want to go ghost hunting...well more like i remembered that I like that kind of stuff....Oh man I couldn't sleep after I went home that night. I slept with my headphones so I would stop thinking about it and didn't have to hear my surroundings. Judy's little brother showed us a picture that his ex gf had sent him. It was a picture that she took of herself and in the background there was a ghost mimicking her actions :o because of that picture haunting my mind I have been searching the net for paranormal phenommenoms about ghost hahaha.
When I become a better driver hahaha I'll go ghost hunting hahaha so if anything happens I can jump into the car and speed off without killing myself :D
Oh this hangout was on friday so yes it's pretty fresh and still gives me a bit of the creeps going to sleep....I am glad I have a cat that is very attached to me and sleeps on my bed with me :D
That is pretty much it
YAY Lauren I am happy I got to chat with you after so long *hugs*

Yusun here is a message for you. Sorry for my bad Korean this is how it translates in the site I use.
난 당신 Yusun 아가씨. 이후에 다시 한국에 가서 너무 오래되었습니다. 내가 갈 수있는 당신을 방문하거나 당신이 여기로 올 수 있었을 방문하십시오. 경제가 어려운 지금 정말 나쁜이며. 지금 LA는 미국에서 5 위 안에 3거나 직장을 해고해야하는 것입니다. 난 당신의 블로그를 읽고 :) 그건 좀 힘들지만 가야 할 모든 것이 한국과 그것을 읽으려고하는 것입니다. 네가 잘하고 바라고있다. 돌보다.

Picture Time
first paintball










so there you have it some pictures


alrighty now for a video that I said I would post in every entry
:o this is a video I found of a supposebly a ghost in Coral Cafe. I don't know if it's real or not.
wow I actually used to go there to eat lat at night with friends from school.
that is interesting never knew it was haunted

2 comments:

  1. Woah that ghost thing is crazy.
    And thanks for the monthly recap :)

    ReplyDelete